Why work at pitchIN?
1. We're market leaders
RM million raised
Largest ECF (in terms of market share)
- First group of companies to be a registered Equity Crowdfunding platform in Malaysia
- 1st regulated platform to receive approvals to operate a Secondary Market for ECF
- 1st regulated platform to receive approval to offer Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) for fundraising in exchange of Tokens
- 1 of 2 platforms to receive approval from the Regulator to list Shariah compliant deals
- The only ECF platform chosen by BNM to run “Blended Financing” with Financial Institutions (FI’s)
2. We want you to thrive
Work from home 2 days a week. And when you're in the office, leave at 4pm to avoid the jam!
Parking & commute allowance
We'll make it easier for you for times you're needed in the office.
When you want to improve yourself by subscribing to online courses, we'll support you!
3. Proven track record with an exciting future
4. We're changing the industry
pitchIN started its journey in crowdfunding, firstly as a reward crowdfunding platform in 2012. It holds records for projects that raised the most funds and for the most number of backers for a single project. It has successfully executed a slew of groundbreaking crowdfunding projects such as the first ever Indie festival in Penang, TAPAUfest, an on-demand movies Movie GoGo project, the first private-public crowdfunding collaboration exercise with the pitchIN-MaGIC Challenge, MDEC’s social project to assist the flood victims in East Malaysia, TeeSomethingNice, the tee-shirt project in celebration of Hari Malaysia and Merdeka 2014 and helped to secure a permanent place for Wok It, a mobile kitchen that serves quick and customised meals to raise finances to build their kitchen and to set up a permanent home.
In 2015, pitchIN applied and was successful in securing registration as a Recognised Market Operator (RMO) with the Securities Commission of Malaysia to offer an Equity Crowdfunding platform for locally incorporated companies in Malaysia.
We believe in the democratisation of fundraising and investing. We enable the process for investors to invest in businesses they believe in and for businesses to grow with the support of their investors.