ECF Analyst Intern
We are the largest equity crowdfunding (ECF) platform in Malaysia and our dynamic, fast-paced ECF team is expanding.You will be an integral part of our ECF team, assisting in various aspects of the investment process. This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience and contribute to our mission of connecting companies and investors.
What you’ll learn:
- Deal flow management: Support the ECF team in managing the deal flow pipeline. Help maintain accurate records and documentation related to investment prospects.
- Due diligence: Collaborate with the ECF team to conduct financial due diligence on potential investment opportunities.
- Investment analysis: Assist in evaluation analysis of investment opportunities.
- Stakeholder communication: Assist in maintaining effective communication with companies. Coordinate with the ECF team to gather necessary information, provide updates, and respond to inquiries.
What we look for in an intern:
- Currently pursuing a degree in finance, business, economics, or a related field (or recently graduated).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to gather and interpret data.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive attitude and ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team setting.
Founded in 2012, we're pioneers of alternative fundraising. We are one of the few recognised by the Securities Commission. Our innovative team has allowed us to become the largest equity crowdfunding (ECF) platform in Malaysia. We believe in using technology to make investments easier for everyone, investing in projects they believe in, and supporting entrepreneurs. And in the process democratising fundraising and investments, making it accessible to everyone. Join us in creating the digital capital market hub of Malaysia.
- Equity Crowdfunding
- Kuala Lumpur
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
pitchIN is a digital platform registered and recognized by the Securities Commission of Malaysia. We help businesses raise capital through crowdfunding and help investors find quality investment deals. Why you should work with us »
ECF Analyst Intern
Loading application form
Already working at pitchIN?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.