Product Manager Internship
We're growing our team to support two new innovative products in the fundraising industry: secondary market & initial exchange offerings, in addition to improving our market-leading equity crowdfunding platform. It's also a great place to learn about startups and fundraising in general.
- Join a newly created team and play an important role in the team
- Accelerate your growth by working with an experienced product and tech team
- Flexible hybrid working available
What you'll learn:
- Product development lifecycle: Working with the product team, understand how the ideation to launch of new features happen. Includes writing documentation and keeping it up to date.
- Understanding the market: Conduct user research/interviews, competitor analysis and present your findings to stakeholders.
- Data analysis: Quantitative and qualitative analysis of user data and behaviour. How the product should change based on this information.
- Collaborating with stakeholders: Working with the engineering and design (UI/UX) team, assist with designing and testing features for the product. Gather requirements from internal stakeholders (like ops and sales teams) and gather feedback during development.
What we look for in an intern:
- Currently or recently finished a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field related to product development. Engineering or design background preferred though not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be passionate about good user experiences and have a strong empathy for the user
- Must be detailed oriented and organised
- Being comfortable with numbers is a plus
- Experience in design software (like Figma) is a plus
- Must be available for a minimum of 3 months. Only accepting local Malaysian candidates
Founded in 2012, we're pioneers of alternative fundraising. We are one of the few recognised by the Securities Commission. Our innovative team has allowed us to become the largest equity crowdfunding (ECF) platform in Malaysia. We believe in using technology to make investments easier for everyone, investing in projects they believe in, and supporting entrepreneurs. And in the process democratising fundraising and investments, making it accessible to everyone. Join us in creating the digital capital market hub of Malaysia.
- Tech & Product
- Kuala Lumpur
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
pitchIN is a digital platform registered and recognized by the Securities Commission of Malaysia. We help businesses raise capital through crowdfunding and help investors find quality investment deals. Why you should work with us »
Product Manager Internship
Loading application form
Already working at pitchIN?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.