Are you passionate about users and the user experience? Do you like problem solving and ideating? Are you able to work with numbers and design at the same time? Looking to join a growing and innovative company?
We're growing our team to support two new innovative products in the fundraising industry: secondary market & initial exchange offerings, in addition to improving our market-leading equity crowdfunding platform. It's also a great place to learn about startups and fundraising in general.
- Join a newly created team and influence the way the product evolves
- Lead the industry by PMing products that will be the first in Malaysia!
- Accelerate your growth by working with an experienced product and tech team
- Flexible hybrid working available
This person is someone we can count on to...
Be the customer advocate and be passionate about user experience, and understand that the details matter. Essentially you'll be responsible for the end-to-end customer journey. Although pitchIN is in Financial Services, the product itself is similar to a B2C ecommerce site - so strong experience in this domain is required. This is because you'll need to be somewhat proficient in SEO, design & copywriting.
As you'll be influencing the company, strong written communication is important to convey your vision. Work with stakeholders to define user needs and refine them into deliverables, passing on the requirements to our engineering team. The product team itself is new, which makes a strong design sense and good writing ability extremely helpful.
Within 1 month, you'll be...
- Improving the existing customer journey by proposing improvements to existing features so the user can complete specific goals easier
- Coordinating with the engineering to deliver functional solutions by writing user stories with acceptance criteria and producing designs
- Testing the product to identify potential defects
Within 3 months, you'll be...
- Conducting customer and competitor research/interviews to identify gaps in our user journey, proposing solutions to any issues
- Documenting and monitoring user feedback through interviews and analytics, producing product insights to support feature prioritisation
- Creating support and training documents for internal and external users
Within 6 months, you'll be...
- Owning your own roadmap and prioritising implementation of new features
- Collaborating with marketing to coordinate positioning/promotion of new features
- Communicating with internal stakeholders to keep everyone updated on timelines, product updates, customer feedback and insights. Aligning expectations company-wide
Requirements for this role
- Min 2 years experience in product management, UX, software engineer, product marketing or related field.
- Startup and/or ecommerce experience is required
- Proven experience managing the entire product lifecycle
- Excellent people skills as you'll be conducting customer interviews
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must
- Great design sense and analytical ability
- Proficiency in time and project management, ability to multitask
- Knowledge of SEO, copywriting, B2C ecommerce desirable
- Stay up to date with competitors and latest trends
Founded in 2012, we're pioneers of alternative fundraising. We are one of the few recognised by the Securities Commission. Our innovative team has allowed us to become the largest equity crowdfunding (ECF) platform in Malaysia. We believe in using technology to make investments easier for everyone, investing in projects they believe in, and supporting entrepreneurs. And in the process democratising fundraising and investments, making it accessible to everyone. Join us in creating the digital capital market hub of Malaysia.